Mahalaxmi Engineering Works Manufacturing manufactures and stocks a large variety of anchor bolts in headed, bent, and swedged styles.
All of our stock anchor bolts are produced in ASTM F1554-55 material. We also stock raw materials for making anchor bolts in other grades, including ASTM F1554-36/A36, ASTM F1554-105, and ASTM A307.
Bent Anchor Bolts
Headed Anchor Bolts
Swedged Anchor Bolts
- ASTM A36: Standard Specification for Carbon Structural Steel
- ASTM F1554: Standard specification for Anchor Bolts, Steel, 36, 55, and 105-ksi Yield Strength.
- Nuts and Washers: Hardware for fastening our products.
- Threaded Rod: Mahalaxmi Engineering Works manufactures and stocks threaded rod in Coil, ACME, and regular thread, in a variety of diameters, lengths, and finishes.
- Tie Rods / Sag Rods: Tie rods and sag rods are used for supporting canopies and awnings or for bracing structural connections.
- Bar Shear: Bar shears cut round bar using a shear rather than by a blade, laser, or torch.
- Behringer Band Saw: Fully automatic band saw for cutting large and oddly shaped parts.
- Iron Maiden: The iron maiden is used to bend larger diameter anchor bolts and u-bolts.
- Marvel Band Saw: Fully automatic band saw for cutting small quantities, large parts, and oddly shaped parts.
- Tesker 175: Our Tesker 175 is a small thread rolling machine with a 1″ diameter capacity.
- Tesker 215: The Tesker 215 is our workhorse threader, with the widest range of dies available, we use these machines for most of our threading needs.
- Tesker 425: Tesker model 425 roll threader has a 4″ diameter rolling capacity.